Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Support Richard Moore's new Patreon page



I'm a fan of Richard Moore's work and want to do what I can to support him and get to see more of his creations, so I'm very happy to help share the news that Richard has a new Patreon page. You can find it at https://www.patreon.com/richardmoore

Moore has many creations to his credit, many of them in an adult vein. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, but my absolute favorite realm he has created is the world of Boneyard, which is completely family friendly. Boneyard is the story of Michael Paris, a young man who inherits a cemetery full of some colorful characters. If you've never tried it, I highly recommend checking it out. Don't believe me? Check here and here, to name just two places.

I also hope this Patreon thing works out for Richard and will allow him to create more Macabre-type comics. That was a great series that sadly became just a one-shot.

So please go check out Richard's Patreon page and support him, if you're able!

And come back here next Tuesday for another new, lengthier post. I promise to try and make it electrifying!

No comments: